The internal components of the espresso coffee machine are made of quality materials such as brass, copper, and stainless steel. The body of the machine is also made with durable materials and comes in various painted finishes. These materials are long-lasting, functional, and easy to clean, meeting the high-quality standard of La San Marco. The work surface of the machine is perfectly illuminated, creating a scenic effect that can seamlessly fit into any interior décor.
NEW SOFT-TOUCH KEYPAD
The new keypad has five back-lit rapid response keys. The size of the keys and the intuitive graphics make it easy to control all the machine’s functions. There are four pre-settable dosages, and each group has a start/stop key. The LEDs on the keypad provide useful information to the barista about the machine’s status and the coffee being dispensed.
IGTS: INDIVIDUAL GROUP TEMPERATURE SETTING
La San Marco technology utilises calibrated orifice flow rate adjustment devices, allowing the barista to optimise the flavour of each coffee blend by individually setting group temperatures.
- Internal electric water pump
- Keypad with 4 programmable coffee doses, plus one start/stop button for each group
- Hot water tap with 2 programmable doses, plus one start/stop button for each group
- 2 x manual steam delivery levers
- Cup stand in stainless steel
- Smudge-proof stainless steel surfaces
- Automatic wash cycle
- Work surface with LED lighting in 4 programmable colours (white, blue, red, green)
- Coffee flow rate control with grinding/dose check alert
- IGTS Temperature regulation for each group with flow controller Electronic pre-infusion settable via display
- Total dose counter by group