Cafetto Evo Espresso Machine Cleaner
As the first certified organic espresso machine cleaner, Cafetto’s EVO (1kg) is not only safe but also a high performance commercial coffee machine cleaner. Delivering superb results for your professional coffee machine. If you are using organic coffee beans, this product is a must.
This product is OMRI listed and compliant with USDA National Organic Program. It is also BFA registered as complying with the Australian Organic Standard.
This product is only designed for 3 way valve professional coffee machines, it should not be used to clean a automatic espresso machine.
Features and Benefits
- Evo® is registered by Biological Farmers of Australia (BFA) as an allowed input suitable for use in organic systems and certified by the Organic Materials Review Institute.
- Leaves no trace of odor.
- Evo is rapidly biodegradable and meets all standards.
- Comes with a convenient measuring scoop for correct dosing.
Directions of Use (daily cleaning is recommended)
Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with “blind” filter.
For daily cleaning add 1 level scoop of Evo Espresso Machine Cleaner into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 scoops.
- Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
- Stop cycle and allow to sit for10 seconds.
- Start and stop cycle 4 more times – run for 10 seconds, stop for seconds.
- Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times – run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing. Remove blind filter & insert regular filter.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.
Daily Procedure to Clean Filters and Group Handles
Soak group handles and filters in 500ml of hot water with 2 scoops of Evo Espresso Machine Cleaner for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.