– Jet Seal: Unique seal that prevents any unwanted agitation of the coffee bed during brewing.
– Injection Brewing: The water and coffee are separate until you’re ready to start brewing using injection brewing.
– Simple to Clean: All you need is a few minutes to wash with water
– Portable: Weighing less than 250g, the Delter is ideal for camping, plane, travel, office or home.
– Pocketable Design: Compact and portable for coffee anywhere
To brew with the Delter Coffee Press, you need freshly roasted ground coffee and water just off the boil
1. Place a filter in the Delter cap and rinse with water and discard.
2. Add freshly ground coffee into the Delter coffee chamber (max. capacity 30g).
3. Twist on the Delter cap.
4. Flip the Delter over onto your cup and start pouring your hot water into the brew chamber, filling to the line markings.
5. Raise the plunger to dose the exact amount of water required for your brew.
6. Push down on the plunger to activate water and coffee contact.
7. Raise the plunger again to redose or refill the brew chamber for larger, double-batch servings.
Materials: BPA-free plastic
Weight: <250gInclusions:Delter Coffee Press x 1 (Chamber / plunger / cap) Paper Filters x 100pk