La San Marco has created and released a new espresso coffee machine. This machine is designed to be fast and easy to use, with simple maintenance. WE2 is a compact two group espresso coffee machine that is 100% Made in Italy. It stands out for its technology, innovative design, and professional level performances. The machine also offers easy-to-use single dose capsules as a special feature.
- WE2 has a total of three boilers. Two of these boilers are specifically used for coffee preparation purposes. The remaining boiler is utilised for the production of hot water and steam.
- The machine has a pre-infusion button feature, which can be activated for each coffee brewing group separately.
- The water softener is included to purify the water and prevent limescale deposits in the machine.
- The machine has two back-lit keyboards for easy access. The cup holder base is wide and can also be used as a cup warmer surface. The machine also has a steam wand, a hot water wand, a large removable tank with a 5-liter capacity, and an optional milk frother, are just some of the features of the machine.
The energy saving function allows to switch on and off independently each single boiler of the groups as well as the steam and water boiler.
Easy adjustment of the brewing temperature between a range from 91 to 97 degrees Celsius of each coffee group boilers with simple actions from the keyboard.
WE2 is compatible with the whole range of capsules produced by Segafredo Zanetti Coffee System.
- Le Origini Costa Rica, Brasile, Peru.
- Espresso classico e decaffeinato
The possibility of serving a good espresso with an always perfect amount of creaminess, dosed and thermally controlled, together with almost unlimited availability of steam, makes wE2 a real small professional capsule coffee machine with an attractive look also representing a modern, high expression of state-of-the-art technology and Italian design.
Submit your review