The system is a typically supplied as multi-stage treatment process:
- Pre-filtration with a fibron carbon filter to remove sediment and chlorine.
- Bestaqua 14 ROC system to reduce all dissolved solids including salt and hardness ions.
- Storage tank.An optional stage: Remineralisation to add minerals for full coffee flavour.
User Guides, technical support and installation schematics are available as required.
Features & Benefits
- Compact complete system: easy to use slim fit design
- Easiest RO membrane changeout possible
- App driven for monitoring key parameters
- Integral pump to provide water pressure required
- Manufactured in Europe; dependable quality and performance validation
- Coffee Machines – Equipment protection and optimum coffee flavour
- Steamer Ovens – Scale prevention and protection from corrosion
- Water Dispensers – great tasting water from all water quality sources
- Commercial Use – for all potable water applications
Bestaqua 14 ROC Compact Reverse Osmosis System
- Flow Rate / Production: 80 – 120 lph
- Salt rejection rate: > 95%
- Permeate yield: approx 50%
- Dimensions: 15W x 25L x 50H cm Weight: 13 kg
- Electrical: 230 volt 50 Hz 10 amp
- Use pressure limiter to ensure max pressure is not exceeded