The Saeco ATLANTE 500 is more than a typical coffee maker. It provides your business with unparalleled options for coffee, lattes and cappuccinos, all from one convenient machine. Despite being an impressive piece of technology, it does not add a harsh or mechanical character to the room in which it is installed. This coffee vending machine has a soft and calming appearance that would not look out of place in even the homiest of kitchens, so it would be an especially welcoming presence in the workplace.
Whether it is placed in the private staff break room or in the public guest area, the Saeco ATLANTE 500 is bound to be a crowd pleaser.
- Capacity of up to 550 cups.
- Maximum of 39 flavor and brew options.
- Saeco Power Boost preheating system, which creates perfect espresso every time.
- Easy part removal for thorough cleaning.
- A user-friendly digital interface.
- The Saeco Easy Dry system for storing and dispensing the correct amount of flavored powder blends.
- Acceptance of credit cards, paper currency and coins.
- 15 clearly labeled buttons for beverage selection.
- A customisable sugar option, as well as buttons whose functions can be determined by the user.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 646 mm x 1830 mm x 810 mm.
- Weight: 162kg.
- Power consumption: 1700 W.
- Independent water tank: 2 x 20 L.
- Boiler: brass 6 L.
- Cups: 550.
- Stirrers 550.
- Number of selections: 15.
- Number of pre-selections: 2.
- Espresso brewing unit: 7 gr – 9 gr.
- Coffee bean container: 1-2.
- Instant product container 5-4.
- Sugar container: 1.
- Number of grinders: 1-2.
- Energy class: A.
Submit your review