The Eureka Mignon Casa is a intuitive, efficient, reliable and quiet coffee grinder, making it perfect for home use. Its 50mm flat burr grinder makes it ideal for home baristas or rather ‘Casa ‘ baristas. It has a wide range of grind settings features, including: traditional espresso, french press, Turkish coffee, pour over and everything in between.
Its micrometric adjustment knob and intuitive control panel, allows for easy calibration, ensuring your exact specifications are met. The minimalist touch screen allows you to control your dosage should you decide to use time dosing. Plus you can grind hands-free by setting your filter holder on the fork right under the chute.
Key Product Features
- Micrometric grind settings: stepless adjustment lets you set the precise grind size for your brewing method.
- Time dosing – by setting the dosing by time, you can enjoy repeatable coffee results and an efficient coffee routine.
- 50 mm flat burrs – from hardened steel provides uniformly sized grounds at any setting.
- Direct traction engine
- Single phase
- Available versions: 2 doses + continuous
- Silent technology & ACE System
- Hands-free standard fork
- Materials: Die-cast aluminum, hardened steel, plastic.
- Hopper Capacity: 500 g.
- Grinding capacity (g/s): 1.2 – 1.6 (espresso) & 1.7 – 2.3 (brew)
- Burr Size: 50mm Diamond Flat Burr.
- Rpm: 1350.
- Power: 310 watts.
- Product dimensions: (H) 350 mm x (W) 120 mm x (L) 180 mm.
- Product weight: 5.6 kg.