The Eureka Mignon Magnifico is magnficent as its name suggests, and the highest output in Eureka’s Mignon range. It comes with 55 mm flat hardened steel burrs, making it an all purpose grinder. The Magnifico is a superior espresso grinder, and its micrometric grind adjustment knob, allows for easy and minute adjustments. Its special “diamond inside” burrs will hold their edge for longer – saving you money on maintenance down the track. Plus, this coffee and espresso grinder, with a height of under 14 inches, will comfortably fit just about anywhere. It can be summed up, as the best compact, quiet grind with touchscreen controls espresso-focused grinder.
Key Product Features
- Silent Technology
- ACE System & Stepless Micrometric Regulation System (patented by Eureka): eliminates clumping.
- Sleek touchscreen control – Clear and easy to navigate touch controls.
- Espresso & Brew
- 55 mm burrs: for greater productivity and efficiency + long-lasting as made with hardened steel has a “diamond inside” design that lasts longer than most burrs.
- All-Purpose, compact grinder
- All-Purpose Adjustable “Hands-Free” Fork: adjustable fork for the portafilter helps with a smoother workflow.
- Quiet but powerful motor: 1350 motor produces quietly almost 2 grams of coffee per second.
- Materials: Aluminum, hardened steel, plastic.
- Hopper Capacity: 300 g.
- Burr Size: 55mm Diamond Flat Burr.
- Rpm: 1350.
- Power: 260 watts.
- Product dimensions: (H) 350 mm x (W) 179 mm x (L) 119 mm.
- Product weight: 5.6 kg.
- Output: 1.4 – 1.8g/s (espresso) & 1.9 – 2.5g/s (brew).