The top model of the D. Collection, the MBV 3 Groups coffee machine beautifully balances tradition, functionality, advanced technology and classic Italian elegance. Incorporating pressure profiling technology, it allows the barista to precisely regulate the pressure profile, adjusts every dose in each coffee dispenser group, and also has “temperature profiling” technology and a 5” touch screen control panel for each group.
Its design is a clear showpiece, with automotive-inspired lines, lacquered side-finishings, and soft-touch rubber effect touches. Functional parts features: anti-fingerprint polished steel, copper-hued detailing frames the keypad panel and chassis. Furthermore, its stainless steel cup-warming surface is contoured with white LED-lit illuminated profiles – designed to provide perfect lighting to the worktop.
KEYPAD WITH CAPACITIVE TOUCH TECHNOLOGY
Capacitive touch technology enables the management of commands without moving parts, creating a multi-sensory environment and a new relationship with everyday life. The replacement of traditional components with other innovative touch screens enables the elimination of mechanical and metallic actuators from traditional keypads ensuring higher reliability, lifespan, and protection from mechanical problems. Intuitive and simple, customisable and programmable, the touchpad combines its practicality with the charm and versatility of communication through today’s devices. The electronic principle behind the capacitive touch screen technology used in the keypads is based on controlling the variation of the electrical field acting on the screen in a similar way to the functioning of state-of-the-art smartphones and tablets.
REMOTE CONTROL THROUGH AN APP VIA EMAIL, BLUETOOTH AND WI-FI
The 100 Touch model comes with a dedicated APP (downloadable from this page on our website) to remotely control the machine in an immediate, simple, and intuitive way. Through this App the User, who is assigned a username and password, can not only set up, manage, and control the machine first-hand via Bluetooth, but they can also monitor and optimise its performance and efficiency through analysis of the recorded operational and statistical data, which are available even at a great distance to authorised recipients via email.
- Touch screen control panel with 5” display per group, with 4 programmable doses for each dispenser group plus a semi-automatic start/stop function button
- “Purge” button to wash the dispenser group before every brew
- 2x programmable doses of hot water (single and double)
- Mixer for water temperature regulation
- 2 x lever-driven steam wands
- Single-group boiler temperature and pressure display
- Steam/hot water boiler temperature and pressure display
- Automatic electronic temperature regulation for each individual group
- Automatic electronic temperature regulation for steam/hot water boiler
- Pressure profile programming
- Built-in 330 w water-cooled motor-pump
- Single-group stainless steel boiler capacity
- Worktop lighting with white led technology
- Smudge-proof stainless steel surfaces
- Automatic wash cycle
- Dose control during brew through three-colour filling bar (blue, green, red)
- Pressure profile programming
- Water-cooled motor-pump: Built-in 330 W
- Groups: 3′
- Boiler: 12+3x04L
- Motor pump: 330 W.
- Optional cup heater: 125 W.
- Power connection: 7250 W.
- Dimensions: 1005mm (W) x 570mm (D) x 515 (H)
- Weight: 88kg